Off Campus | Internship Drive
Amazon is hiring for the position of Cloud Support associate, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- · Troubleshooting / Support experience
|Job Title||Amazon is Hiring Cloud Support Associate – Off Campus Placement Drive|
|Description||· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test): Click Here
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java and recommended website for Preparation is Edusera)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Deloitte is Hiring Analyst – Off Campus Drive 2023
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- BCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Byjus is Hiring Business Development Executive | Freshers Recruitment | 8 LPA
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- axis bank young bankers program PAN India 2023- Get certificates
- TVS Off Campus Drive 2023 – Trainee Support Job | 3 LPA
- Remote Internship Drive by ADP – Software Intern 2023
- Remote Web Developer Job Opportunity by Kisi 2023
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Recruitment Drive – Applications are Open
- United Airlines is Hiring Graduates – Top 1% Job Opportunities
- Arm is Hiring Design Engineer – Entry Level Recruitment 2023
- Genpact is Hiring Management Trainee | Entry Level Jobs 2023
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information