Last Updated on October 7, 2023 by GeeksGod
Accenture Recruitment Drive
Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch 2022 Batch| Any Graduate: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services–all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres.
Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
|Job Title||Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch |2022 Batch| Any Graduate|
|Description||All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 & 2023 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Role Overview for Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch 2022 Batch
Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch 2022 Batch
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 & 2023 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch) MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your BBA in 3 years or your M.Sc in 2 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents. Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Apply for Job Role
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive assessment
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive assessment includes 50 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Cognitive assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post completion. You are advised to remain seated and await result.
- Technical assessment will commence immediately post result notification. Technical assessment is optional and isnot an elimination round.
Assessment #2: Technical assessment (Optional)
Note: Technical assessment is not an elimination round but scores of the technical assessment will be factored into the overall selection process score which will determine final selection.
You will get 40 minutes to complete this assessment
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.