Off Campus Drive 2020
Vodafone is hiring for the position of Machine Learning Engineer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
|Job Title||Vodafone is Hiring Database Administrator|
|Description||We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The Infrastructure Operations Specialist focuses upon administration of central and/or local data centres, legacy and/or centralized infrastructure, standards and requirements and provides support for the availability of Vodafone IT applications and Data Centre activities and database environments.
The Infrastructure Operations Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in internal network infrastructure, data availability and technical support for customers (internal and external) gained through extensive practical experience and works with colleagues to monitor hardware and software in datacentres, and execute event/incident, configuration, escalation, release, deployment and 3rd party database management activities.
Typically reports to the Infrastructure Operations Manager. The Infrastructure Operations Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in internal network infrastructure, data availability and technical support for customers (internal and external) gained through extensive practical experience and works with the colleagues to deliver monitoring of HWandSW in datacentres, and executing event/incident, configuration, escalation, release, deployment and 3rd party database management activities. Typically reports to the Infrastructure Operations Manager.
* Completes administrative activities through the identification of business requirements and IT database needs including coordination of security, maintenance and utilisation;
* Supports the team with activities related to optimisation, performing regular system reviews and pro-active performance and resilience improvements to provide best customer experience;
* Provides direction on improvement for Vodafone Infrastructure Management practices and procedures to support the achievement of the Technology strategy;
* Monitors, reviews and resolves incidents/problems;
* Maintains solid relations with internal and external partners;
* Has a good understanding about IT/Network infrastructure across firewalls, file transfer protocols, proxy servers, data centres, cloud, virtualisation, storage and backup areas;
* Uses best practice knowledge to keep the consistency in infrastructure compliancy to Vodafone Group standards;
* Understands the theories and practices across the service performance spectrum, managing refresh and/or decommissioning programmes that improve service availability effectiveness;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Maintain and Repair
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Implementation and Integration
- Incident Response
- Automation and Robotics
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive link)
- HTML CSS Developer Recruitment Drive
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Punjab National Bank | PNB SO Recruitment Application Form 2020
- Reliance JIO Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020