Last Updated on July 21, 2023 by GeeksGod
Victoria Secret off campus drive
Web developer jobs: Victoria secret is hiring for the position of a web developer. For more jobs, internships and other stuff be updated on our website.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility Criteria for Victoria secret web developer jobs
- Demonstrated 0-2 years of practical front end web development experience.
- Expertise in writing and testing valid, web standards-based HTML, CSS, JS.
- Understanding of fundamentals of computer science such as:
- Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Coding Patterns.
- Hands-on experience with following standards and technologies is essential:
- DOM, JSON, AJAX, HTML5 Video, WCAG 2.0 AA, Git.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a plus.
- Sample portfolio (code or public facing web build) is a plus.
- Experience working for high-end brands or other environment with very high standards for presentation layer is a plus; Ecommerce experience is a plus.
|Job Title||Victoria Secret Software Jobs in India 2023|
|Description||· B.E/B.Tech Graduate on computer science or related branch. · 0 to 1 years of Mobile software development experience. · Hands-on experience with full-stack application design, development and automation · Knowledge on Java, kotlin, and device API’s. · Team player · Organized and self-motivated. · Works well under pressure|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
How to crack HR Interview?
HR interviews are tricky, they try to check your attitude and psychology. This includes communication skills, the ability to handle pressure, the ability to think, and personality. These are the following questions that can help you in order to crack your placement interviews.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What your hobbies?
- Why do you want to join us?
- Who is the founder of our company?
- Where is our headquarter?
- Will you be able to reallocate?
- Would you be able to work during night shifts for our international clients?
- Will you be able to work under pressure?
- What is your strength? (example: work under pressure, agility, etc.)
- Which is your preferred location and why?
- Do you have any questions? (tip: If they asked you this question, then you can ask them the following questions)
- Does your company conducts hackathons for their employees (Since I am good at management, coding. Try to impress them)
- If I get selected for this role, is there any way to move upward in the hierarchy?
- Be polite all the time.
- Once, you are done with your interview, say thanks and then move confidently and close the cabin door without any noise.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Web Developer jobs)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information