Join the UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023
New Opportunities Await: UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2023. Apply Online Today and Shape Your Career
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding career in urban planning? The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications for the Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023. This is your opportunity to contribute to shaping the cities and towns of Uttar Pradesh. Here are the essential details you need to know:
- Application Commencement Date: 14th August 2023
- Last Date for Examination Fee Submission: 14th September 2023
Important Information for Online Application:
This advertisement is available on the commission’s official website, https://uppsc.up.nic.in. The “O.T.R. based ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM” is the only method accepted for applying to this advertisement. Applications submitted through other means will not be considered. Hence, candidates are required to apply online exclusively.
- One Time Registration (OTR): Before applying online, candidates must complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process. This is a mandatory step for all applicants.
- Application Stages: The “Online Application” process consists of four stages:
- Clicking on “Apply” to fill out personal details and authentication using O.T.R.
- Filling out essential qualifications as required for the post.
- Completing the online application process and depositing the examination fee category-wise.
- Fee Structure for Preliminary Examination: Category Exam Fee Processing Fee Total Unreserved/EWS Rs. 100/- Rs. 25/- Rs. 125/- SC/ST Rs. 40/- Rs. 25/- Rs. 65/- PWD (Persons with Disabilities) Nil Rs. 25/- Rs. 25/- Ex-Servicemen Rs. 40/- Rs. 25/- Rs. 65/-
- Marital Status:
- Male candidates with more than one living wife or female candidates married to a person with a wife are not eligible unless granted an exemption by the Hon’ble Governor.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must possess a recognized Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Planning from approved institutions. The qualification details are provided in the advertisement.
- Application Process:
- Candidates must go through the “User Instructions” and “View Advertisement” sections available on the commission’s website for detailed guidelines on filling the online form.
- Future Communication:
- All future information and instructions will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID as provided during O.T.R. registration.
Apply Today and Shape the Future of Urban Planning in Uttar Pradesh:
If you are passionate about urban development and wish to play a crucial role in shaping the cities and towns of Uttar Pradesh, apply now for the Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023 by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Notification: Read Here (Govt Job)