Last Updated on December 4, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off Campus Drive by Unity
Unity Job Openings in India: We believe work is better when people are in the same physical space together. At Unity, we offer a hybrid-first approach that fosters the alignment and connectedness we get from being together while retaining the benefits of flexibility. Employees are expected to work from an office on average 3-days a week unless otherwise agreed with the company or specified in their employment contract.
The opportunity: Unity Job Openings in India
We seek a skilled IT Support Analyst to join our remote helpdesk team and support all Unity’s employees. As the first point of contact, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of Unity’s technology systems.
In this fast-paced, 24/7 environment, you’ll diagnose and resolve software and hardware problems, provide technical assistance, work with the IT team on new technology solutions and system maintenance, and identify areas for improvement.
Your excellent communication skills will be critical, as you’ll need to explain technical information to non-technical individuals effectively. The goal of this role is to provide outstanding customer service in a timely manner.
|Unity Job Openings in India: IT Help Desk 2023
|An IT-related degree or relevant professional experience
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
What you’ll be doing: Unity Job Openings in India
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries via our ticketing system with timely, accurate, and courteous replies.
- Prioritize, troubleshoot, and solve requests, or when unable to assist, reassign to the relevant team.
- Identify opportunities for automation.
- Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions
- Improve the IT Knowledge Base by writing and maintaining documentation.
What we’re looking for: Unity Job Openings in India
- Excellent customer service skills
- An IT-related degree or relevant professional experience
- Experience with both macOS and Windows computers
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, in English
- Good at adapting to change, delays, and unexpected events
You might also have
- Good knowledge of networking and experience with network troubleshooting
- SaaS administration experience
- Linux experience
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.