COURSE AUTHOR –
1. How to create, rename, move and delete files and directories.
2. The different types of file systems and how to navigate between directories
3. Setting the date and time on your PC using the date, time and tzutil commands
4. Managing and formatting disk drives using the Diskpart command
5. Shutting down, restarting and logging off your machine
6. Viewing and applying group policy information using the Gpupdate and Gpresult commands
7. Creating batch files and some of the most common commands used within them
8. How to access Windows Management Instrumentation database (WMI) information using the WMIC command
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.