COURSE AUTHOR –
1. Learn what a User Story is and why they are so powerful for capturing requirements in complex projects
2. Feel confident in writing user stories for any project
3. Understand what a Requirements Spec is and Why they are less flexible than a Product Backlog built with Agile User Stories
4. Explain what The Three Rs rule, Acceptance Criteria and Edge Cases are and how they will make you a better user story writer
5. Understand how to split and amalgamate stories
6. Learn techniques to help you to split user stories when working in the real world
7. Understand the difference between EPics and Themes and when each is used
8. Learn who is responsible for writing user stories in agile and scrum
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.