هذه الدورة المفصلة في المستوى الاول والثاني من الجافا حيث افترض الشخص الذي امامي لا يعرف اي شي عن عالم البرمجة ستتمكن من خلال هذه الدورة من الدخول الى عالم البرمجة وفهم اساسيات اللغات البرمجية
لا تحتاج الى اي مؤهلات للدخول الى هذه الدورة ،تتميز هذه الدورة بأنها مفصلة ولكن ليس فيها تشعبات وتفاصيل غير اساسية
Moving down, you will find the top 10 reasons that will elaborate on why to learn Java?
1. Java’s Popularity and High Salary:Java is one of the most popular languages in the world. It is used by some 9 million developers and it runs on around 7 billion devices worldwide according to Oracle blogs. Because of the high demand for Java, Java developers are also quite sought after and they hold some of the most high-paying jobs in the industry. The average salary of a Java Developer lies between $47,169 to $106,610 per year.
2. Java is Easy to Learn:Java is quite easy to learn and can be understood in a short span of time as it has a syntax similar to English. You can also learn from GeeksforGeeks Java Tutorials. This will guide you on how to get started with Java and make yourself proficient in it.
3. Java has a Large Community:There is a large online community of Java users ranging from beginner, advanced, and even expert levels that are particularly helpful in case any support is required. Some of the online communities for learning purposes are StackOverflow, Java Forums, etc. Also, there is a lot of resources like GeeksforGeeks etc. available on the internet regarding Java.
4. Java has an abundant API:Java has an abundant Application Programming Interface (API) that includes many Java classes, packages, interfaces, etc. This is useful for constructing applications without necessarily knowing their inside implementations.
Java has mainly three types of API i.e. Official Java core API’s, Optional official Java API’s and Unofficial API’s. These API’s overall are used for almost everything including networking, I/O, databases, media, XML parsing, speech synthesis, etc.
5. Java has multiple Open Source Libraries:Open-source libraries have resources that can be copied, studied, changed, shared, etc. There are multiple open-source libraries in Java such as JHipster, Maven, Google Guava, Apache Commons, etc. that can be used to make Java development easier, cheaper and faster.
6. Java has Powerful Development Tools:There are many Integrated development environments (IDE’s) in Java that provide various facilities for software development to programmers. Powerful Java IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, etc. play a big role in the success of Java.These IDE’s provide many facilities such as debugging, syntax highlighting, code completion, language support, automated refactoring, etc. that make coding in Java easier and faster.Java has created a base for the Android operating system and opted around 90% of fortune 500 companies to developing a lot of back-end applications. Also, it plays a great role in Apache Hadoop data processing, Amazon Web Services, and Windows Azure, etc.
7. Java is Free of Cost:One of the reasons Java is very popular among individual programmers is that it is available under the Oracle Binary Code License (BCL) free of charge. This means that Java is free for development and test environments, but for commercial purposes, a small fee is required.
8. Java is Platform Independent:Java is platform-independent as the Java source code is converted to byte code by the compiler which can then be executed on any platform using the Java Virtual Machine. Java is also known as a WORA (write once, run anywhere) language because it is platform-independent.
Also, the development of most Java applications occurs in a Windows environment while they are run on a UNIX platform because of the platform-independent nature of Java.
9. Java has great Documentation Support:The documentation support for Java is excellent using Javadoc which is the documentation generator for Java. It uses the Java source code to generate the API documentation in HTML format. So, Javadoc provides a great reference while coding in Java so that understanding the code is quite simple.
10. Java is Versatile:Java is very versatile as it is used for programming applications on the web, mobile, desktop, etc. using different platforms. Also, Java has many features such as dynamic coding, multiple security features, platform-independent characteristics, network-centric designing, etc. that make it quite versatile.
If you want to learn Java from scratch without any prior experience in programming then you should go for Java Foundation Course. This course has especially been designed for absolute beginners who want to build their programming foundation via the Java coding language. It doesn’t matter if you are in high school or are in the first year of your college, if you have the curiosity to learn to code, then this course is for you.