Last Updated on September 11, 2023 by GeeksGod
Course : The Complete Dart Learning Guide [2022 Edition]
There are way too many programming languages and infinite use-cases for each one of them, every day developers are coming up with something new and we need to keep up with the flow.
Both of these technologies are relatively new when you compare them to the most popular languages and frameworks, they have been looking over for some years now but I would consider this combo to be ahead of its time like if you sold an electric car in 1995.
Let me tell you why:
What is Dart?
Let’s kick this off by explaining some qualities of Dart.
First, it is developed by Google and it launched in 2011. Google uses Dart to develop many of its main applications including Ads which as you can imagine must require quite a solid build.
Let’s not forget about ‘hot reload’.
You can test your code like if it was HTML and you were refreshing the page to see the changes. Yes, it is that easy.
Dart has been slept on by the dev community for too long but I think its time is coming with the mobile-first principle that is gaining such massive momentum. It runs fast on all platforms and is easy to pick up and learn by programmers.
Why Use Dart Programming Language?
There are several reasons why you should consider using the Dart programming language:
- Fast Execution: Dart is compiled just in time (JIT) during development and ahead of time (AOT) when the app is released. This means your Dart applications will run quickly and efficiently.
- Versatility: Dart can be used for both client-side and server-side development. Its syntax is similar to ‘C’ and it supports object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Developed by Google: Dart is developed by Google, which means it is backed by a reputable company and has solid support.
- Hot Reload: Dart has a feature called ‘hot reload’ which allows you to test your code and see the changes instantly, similar to refreshing a webpage.
- Mobile-First Principle: Dart is gaining momentum in the mobile development space due to its fast performance and ease of use. It is a great language for building mobile apps.
How to Get Started with Dart Programming?
If you want to get started with Dart programming, here are some steps you can follow:
- Install Dart SDK: The first step is to install the Dart SDK (Software Development Kit) on your computer. You can download it from the official Dart website.
- Set Up an IDE: Choose an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Dart programming. Popular options include Visual Studio Code and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Practice with Examples: Start coding with Dart by practicing with small examples. Create simple programs to understand how Dart works.
- Join Dart Communities: Participate in online Dart communities and forums to connect with other Dart programmers. Learn from their experiences and ask questions if you need help.
Where to Find Free Udemy Coupon for Dart Programming Courses?
If you’re looking for free Udemy coupons for Dart programming courses, there are several websites where you can find them. Some popular platforms for accessing free or discounted Udemy coupons include:
- Coupon websites: Websites like Coupons.com and RetailMeNot often have Udemy coupon codes that you can use to access Dart programming courses for free or at a reduced price.
- Udemy itself: Visit the Udemy website and navigate to the Dart programming section. Udemy frequently offers discounts and promotions, so keep an eye out for any ongoing deals.
- Reddit communities: There are dedicated subreddits for Udemy coupons and deals, such as r/udemyfreebies and r/FreeUdemyCoupons. Check these communities regularly for updated coupon codes.
- Social media: Follow influential Dart programming educators on platforms like Twitter and Facebook. They often share coupon codes and discounts for their courses.
In conclusion, Dart is a powerful and versatile programming language that is gaining popularity in the development community. Its fast execution, flexibility, and ease of use make it a great choice for both client-side and server-side development. With the mobile-first principle gaining momentum, Dart is becoming a valuable skill for programmers. If you’re interested in learning Dart, make sure to check out the available free Udemy coupons to get started on your learning journey.