COURSE AUTHOR –
Robert (Bob) Steele
1. How to enter data related for a full accounting cycle in to QuickBooks Desktop
2. Basics to advanced topics – Comprehensive course is a great tool for beginners, advanced users or to use as a reference tool to fall back on
3. Learn how to navigate through QuickBooks
4. Understand accounting cycles related to revenue, purchases, and payroll
5. Learn by working an example problem setting up a new company and entering two month of data input
6. Be able to backup files and restore backup data files. Backup data files will be provided that can also be used to jump forward in the example problem or to rework components of it
7. Learn data input relate to invoices, bills, checks, deposits, purchase orders. . .
8. Understand much more then data input as a CPA demonstrates how QuickBooks uses the data to construct reports
9. Generate reports, read reports, format reports, and export reports to Excel
10. Learn to enter bank reconciliation by using practice bank statements, a format of learning not often provided but very useful
11. Create budgets in QuickBooks
12. Understand how bank feeds are set up and how the work
13. Learn both accounting terminology and Quickbooks terminology so we can communicate with QuickBooks users and accountants who do not use QuickBooks
14. Enter period end adjusting entries into QuickBooks
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.