COURSE AUTHOR –
Starweaver / live
1. Import data into Power BI Desktop from a wide variety of data sources
2. How to join different data sets together, even if they come from different files, databases, or other sources
3. Clean and transform your data so itu2019s ready for use with Power BI
4. Delve into u201cGet Datau201d and an introduction to understanding u201cMu201d code (Power Query language)
5. Turn short, wide data tables into long, tall tables and why this is so useful for Power BI
6. Join multiple data tables together and understanding relationships
7. Create efficient data models: merging, appending, and structuring your datasets to create the optimal structure
8. Apply your Power Query skills to Excel and when to choose one over the other
9. Use different techniques for creating and utilizing a Calendar table that you can use to slice and summarize your reports
10. Create queries that automatically report errors and missing codes
11. Automatically combine all the Excel, CSV, or Text files in a folder into one table and see how you could apply this
12. Apply the principles of filter context, how critical this is for DAX formulas, and how to modify this in calculations to produce the results you need
13. Use DAX formulas work and how theyu2019re different from Excel (even though they look similar!)
14. Determine when to use a calculated column in a table and when to write a measure
15. Create stunning interactive reports and share amazing insights! Power BI gives Excel users the power to extract data from multiple sources, link it together, perform calculations, and create powerful visualizations.
Coupon Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.