Last Updated on September 14, 2023 by GeeksGod
Course : Implement JWT Authentication with Java & SpringBoot in 2023
This course has been updated in 2023 as per new Spring Security Features and JWT Specification to implement Role Based Authentication & Authorization of any SpringBoot based Application.
JWT(Json web token) is a standard for securing API’s in a Microservices architecture, using this standard we can secure API’s built in any technology like Nodejs, Python, .NET etc but in this course we will building API’s using Java and SpringBoot and than we will be securing them using JWT and Spring security, we will also use all the industry best practices and standards along the way.
We will start with learning concepts like:
What is AuthenticationWhat is AuthorizationImportance of securing RESTful API’sWhat is JWT(Json Web Token)Various components and terminology associated with JWTWorkflow and a diagramatic use case of using JWT
Than we will move on to the actual handson and implementation of JWT in our Springboot project by following below steps:
Create springboot project from scratchAdding required maven dependenciesSetup project in Github and follow continous integration processSetting up database and establishing connectionCreate our Hibernate entity classesCreate our controller classCreate the first APIStart configuring JWT and Spring securityCreate security related classes like configuartion, filters, serviceMaking the secret and expiration time configurableConfiguring the allowed and not allowed endpointsCreating user registration and login endpointsCreating Role based classesCreate multiple rolesRestrict users to functionalities based on RolesSetting up github to push code with tokenCreating a JWT token Using the JWT token to call a secured APIUsing Postman to test our API’sMechanism to check if a particular JWT token is valid or notExtracting user information and role information from JWT tokenComplete source code
Free Udemy Coupon – Java SpringBoot Course
If you are looking to learn Java SpringBoot and secure your API’s using JWT and Spring Security, then this Free Udemy Coupon – Java SpringBoot course is the perfect choice for you. In this course, we will cover all the concepts and implementation details required to build and secure API’s using Java and SpringBoot.
Why Choose Java SpringBoot?
Java SpringBoot is one of the most popular frameworks for building Java applications. It provides a simplified approach to develop production-grade Spring applications with minimal configuration. SpringBoot also offers powerful features and integration capabilities, making it an ideal choice for developing secure and scalable API’s.
What Will You Learn in this Course?
In this Free Udemy Coupon – Java SpringBoot course, you will learn:
- Authentication and Authorization concepts
- Importance of securing RESTful API’s
- Introduction to JWT (Json Web Token)
- Components and terminology associated with JWT
- Workflow and a diagrammatic use case of using JWT
- Creating a SpringBoot project from scratch
- Adding required Maven dependencies
- Setting up the project in Github and following continuous integration process
- Setting up the database and establishing connection
- Creating Hibernate entity classes
- Creating the controller class
- Creating the first API
- Configuring JWT and Spring Security
- Creating security-related classes like configuration, filters, service
- Making the secret and expiration time configurable
- Configuring the allowed and not allowed endpoints
- Creating user registration and login endpoints
- Creating Role based classes
- Creating multiple roles
- Restricting users to functionalities based on roles
- Setting up Github to push code with token
- Creating a JWT token
- Using the JWT token to call a secured API
- Using Postman to test our API’s
- Mechanism to check if a particular JWT token is valid or not
- Extracting user information and role information from JWT token
- Complete source code for reference
Enroll in this Free Udemy Coupon – Java SpringBoot Course Now!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn Java SpringBoot and secure your API’s using JWT and Spring Security. Enroll in this Free Udemy Coupon – Java SpringBoot course now and take your Java SpringBoot skills to the next level.
Remember, this is a limited time offer, so enroll now before it’s too late!
Free Udemy Coupon – Java SpringBoot
Java SpringBoot is a powerful framework for building Java applications. In this Free Udemy Coupon – Java SpringBoot course, you will learn how to build and secure API’s using Java SpringBoot, JWT, and Spring Security.
Enroll in this Free Udemy Coupon – Java SpringBoot course now and take your Java SpringBoot skills to the next level!