COURSE AUTHOR –
Robert (Bob) Steele
1. The definition of a not for profit organization
2. The difference between a governmental not for profit and nongovernmental not for profit. Our primary focus is on nongovernmental not for profits. However we will discuss accounting for governmental health care and colleges
3. How to set up a not for profit organization
4. Regulations, taxation, and performance issues related to not for profit organizations
5. Learn how to record accounting transactions related to not for profit organizations with example problems and step by step demonstrations that include a trial balance
6. Accounting for colleges and universities, both governmental and nongovernmental. We will also discuss for profit colleges
7. Learn accounting related to health care organizations, both governmental and nongovernmental not for profit
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.