COURSE AUTHOR –
Trevoir Williams, Learn IT University, Andrii Piatakha
1. Basic Database Design (Tables, Columns, Data Types, Primary Keys, Foreign Keys, Normalization)
2. How to Use install and MySQL Workbench
3. SELECT Statements: Queries against single tables (Filtering, Ordering, Grouping)
4. DELETE: How to remove data from a database
5. INSERT INTO: How to insert data into a table
6. UPDATE: How to update existing data
7. Overall Database Development Best Practices
8. Creating Relationships and Foreign Keys
9. How to craft SQL statements based on real scenarios
10. How to export Query Results to Excel
11. Using Aggregate Functions in SQL
12. How to query related data from multiple tables
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.