Last Updated on August 2, 2023 by GeeksGod
Master course in cloud computing and cloud architecture 2.0
Cloud computing lets you access storage, files, software, and servers from any internet-connected device: your computer, smartphone, tablet, or wearable. The cloud stores and processes data in a separate location from the end user.
Basically, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs online instead of on a computer. So businesses of any size can become bigger, leaner, and more agile using powerful software and IT infrastructure. With cloud computing, businesses don’t have to buy, maintain, or service their own hardware and software, keeping them ahead of the competition.
Data architecture defines how to collect, store, use, and manage data in the cloud within a business or organization by using rules, models, and policies. For reporting, analytics, and other uses, cloud data architectures manage data flow and distribute it across stakeholders and other applications.
The Internet of Things and new digital streams are generating more and more data every year. Data platforms built on cloud data architectures are replacing traditional data platforms, which can’t handle exploding data volumes and new AI and machine learning applications from end users.
In this master course, I would like to teach the 5 Major topics,
1. Cloud computing and cloud architecture 2.0: introduction and importance
2. Cloud computing and cloud architecture: types, layers, benefits
3. Cloud Computing and Cloud Architecture Structures from AWS, IBM, and Oracle
4. Design, frameworks, and business benefits of cloud computing and cloud architecture
5. What are the skills, roles, and how do you become a cloud architect?