COURSE AUTHOR –
Jon Krohn, SuperDataScience Team
1. Understand the fundamentals of linear algebra, a ubiquitous approach for solving for unknowns within high-dimensional spaces.
2. Manipulate tensors using the most important Python tensor libraries: NumPy, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
3. Possess an in-depth understanding of matrices, including their properties, key classes, and critical ML operations
4. Develop a geometric intuition of whatu2019s going on beneath the hood of ML and deep learning algorithms.
5. Be able to more intimately grasp the details of cutting-edge machine learning papers
Coupon Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.