COURSE AUTHOR –
1. Hardware ports that you would find on older machines, such as PS/2, USB, Parallel, Serial & SCSI ports.
2. Legacy file systems such as FAT16 and FAT32
3. Legacy boot configuration files and how they work
4. Plug and play support for hardware devices
5. Security considerations and compatibility mode
6. System activation and built-in applications
7. Machine virtualisation & dual-booting between different operating systems.
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.