COURSE AUTHOR –
Power Plant Films
1. 102 new vocabulary words in Hiragana and Katakana;
2. The purpose of Hiragana and Katakana;
3. How Hiragana looks and functions;
4. How to read and write Hiragana syllables;
5. Differences between similar Hiragana characters;
6. Hiragana diacritical marks;
7. Hiragana contracted sounds;
8. Hiragana double consonants;
9. Hiragana prolonged vowels;
10. How to read and write Katakana syllables;
11. Differences between similar katakana characters;
12. Katakana diacritical marks;
13. Katakana contracted sounds;
14. Katakana double consonants;
15. Katakana prolonged vowels;
16. To write the characters of Hiragana and Katakana in a beautiful way.
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.