Do you want to learn Java, one of the most widely used programming languages in the world? Do you want to master the basics of object-oriented programming and create your own applications?
If you answered yes, then this course is for you. This course is designed for beginners who have no prior programming experience. You will learn everything you need to start coding in Java, from setting up your development environment to creating complex classes and interfaces.
In this course, you will learn:
– What is programming and what are programming languages
– How to use Netbeans, a popular integrated development environment (IDE) for Java
– How to write and run your first Java program
– How to use variables, data types, operators, and expressions in Java
– How to control the flow of your program using conditional statements and loops
– How to use logical and conditional operators to make decisions
– How to get user input using the Scanner class
– How to work with arrays and array lists to store and manipulate data
– How to create and use methods to organize your code and reuse functionality
– What are objects and classes and how to use them in Java
– How to use UML class diagrams to design and document your classes
– What are static and instance members and how they differ
– What are visibility modifiers and variable scope and how they affect your code
– What is data encapsulation and why it is important
– What is inheritance and how to use it to create subclasses
– What are method overloading and overriding and how they enable polymorphism
– What is polymorphism and dynamic binding and how they allow flexibility and extensibility
– What are abstract classes and methods and how they enforce abstraction
– What are interfaces and how they define contracts for classes
By the end of this course, you will have a solid foundation in Java programming and object-oriented programming. You will be able to create your own Java applications using the concepts and skills you learned in this course.
This course is taught using Netbeans IDE, which is one of the most popular IDEs for Java development. You will also need a Java Development Kit (JDK) installed on your computer.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start learning Java today!