COURSE AUTHOR –
1. What is Data Analytics & Why is it so Important
2. Why Do We Need Analytics? What’s Changed?
3. How to Find Appropriate Datasets to work with
4. How to Analyse you Data
5. The importance of Mean, Mode, Median and Range of Data
6. What is the difference between Normal and Non Normal Data
7. How to create a histogram
8. How to find and remove outliers
9. Understand what is a standard deviation and relative standard deviation
10. Understand the Difference Between a Run and a Control Chart?
11. The basics of working with pivot tables
12. Starting to Tell Our Analytical Story
13. How to Visualize our data
14. How to Present You data and bring the story together
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.