COURSE AUTHOR –
1. Distinguish between different types of SSL Certificates
2. Create and Configure a basic droplet on Digital Ocean
3. Install a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
4. Fix the Google “Not Secure” Warning on any website that contains input forms.
5. Install LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
6. Configure Name Servers
7. Configure DNS Settings on Digital Ocean
8. Check the status of a SSL Certificate
9. Automatically renew a SSL Certificate periodically using cron tab, and setting up cron jobs.
Coupon Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.