COURSE AUTHOR –
1. What are electric circuits and electronics and the fundamental quantities in circuits like voltage and current
2. What resistors, capacitors, and inductors are and how they are used in electric circuits
3. Resistors ,color code for the resistors and resistivity of the common materials
4. Advanced electric circuit analysis techniques such as the superposition theorem, Thévenin’s theorem, and Norton’s theorem
5. Understand the fundamentals of AC current in details and differences between direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC)
6. Current and Voltage Sources in Electrical Circuit
7. lectric circuit analysis techniques using Kirchhoff’s voltage and current laws, nodal analysis and mesh analysis
8. Power in AC Circuit (Real Power, Reactive Power, Apparent Power) with Problems
9. Significance, Construction and Working of Transformers and Generators
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.