COURSE AUTHOR –
1. Debugging as a deductive process
2. Things to consider in production system analysis
3. Methods to isolate root cause without rushing to attaching debuggers
4. Understanding systems as permuatation of components
5. Factors to consider while dealing with systems with components owned by different teams
6. Different engineering communication channels that dictate the scope for debugging
If Coupon is Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry , if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.