COURSE AUTHOR –
1. Make real-life iOS Applications using advanced and relevant technology.
2. Be prepared to take on any iOS development challenges on your own.
3. Create various iOS applications with advanced User Interfaces, graphics, and animations as well as proper backend and data persistency.
4. Be prepared for iOS jobs and technical interview questions.
5. Develop both 2D and 3D games (within iOS and XCode limitations)
6. Write complex Swift code
7. Write complex Objective-c Code
8. Know how to convert Swift and Objective-C code into each other
9. Be familiar with loads of external libraries
10. Have hundreds of tiny apps at your disposal to develop larger scale applications
11. Develop market-ready apps for the industry.
12. Use Google technologies such as Firebase and Google Maps
13. Learn how to use Mac Command Line
14. Know how to use Cocopods to search and implement a variety of libraries and frameworks
15. Create your own iOS frameworks
Coupon Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.