COURSE AUTHOR –
1. Basic Control Structures – The basic Control Structures for programming languages are used to execute one or more statements if the condition is met.
2. Data Abstraction and Encapsulation – In this section we will learn the Abstraction method which is a means of hiding unwanted information. Whereas encapsulation is a method for hiding data in a single entity or unit along with a method for protecting information from outside
3. Properties of Inheritance Class – Here we will cover the properties of inheritance class, using the inheritance, the information is made manageable in a hierarchical order.
4. Multiple Inheritance – In this section we will see Multiple inheritance which is a feature of some object-oriented computer programming languages in which an object or class can inherit the characteristics and features of more than one parent object or parent class.
5. What is Polymorphism? – We will see Polymorphism which means \”many forms\” and it happens when we have a lot of classes that are related to one another by inheritance.
6. What is Overriding?- Here we will learn Overriding that is a feature that allows us to have the same function in the child class that is already present in the parent class.
7. Operator Overloaded Method – In this section we will see that Operator Overloading is a compile-time polymorphism in which the operator is overloaded to give a specific meaning to the user-defined data type.
8. Dynamic Polymorphism – We will learn Dynamic polymorphism is a procedure wherein the call to an overridden method is fixed at runtime
Coupon Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.