Last Updated on September 16, 2023 by GeeksGod
Course : Serverless with AWS for Beginner
Free Udemy Coupon, AWS Serverless: Beginner’s Guide to Serverless Computing with AWS
As the name itself suggests, this Serverless with AWS for Beginners course will get you started with serverless computing in AWS. Don’t know anything about serverless computing?! Well! No worries, this course will take you from the absolute ground up to understand how AWS Serverless computing service works. This course is ideal for beginners who want to learn Serverless with AWS and intermediates looking to refresh their knowledge.
The course has engaging videos to make complex concepts very easy to understand followed by simple and step-by-step demos at the end to help you understand the working of core services. All the services and resources taught in this course fall under the AWS Free Tier, so if you follow the guidelines in the course, you will not have to pay anything to AWS in order to learn from this course.
What Will You Learn?
Upon successful completion of this course:
- You will have an understanding of on-premises servers, Challenges with on-premises and how cloud overcomes the challenges with on-premises.
- You will have an understanding of General Cloud Architecture and challenges with Cloud Architecture.
- You will have a thorough understanding of serverless and its benefits.
- You will have an understanding of AWS Lambda, Lambda function and features of AWS Lambda.
- You will have an understanding of the AWS Lambda console.
- You will learn about event sources and also learn about different types of Lambda invocation.
- You will also learn about Lambda Destination.
- You will have an understanding of the Lifecycle of a Lambda function and performance optimization.
- You will have an understanding of the AWS Lambda permission overview and you will be able to attach the Execution role to lambda function.
- You will also learn about VPC Networking for Lambda.
- You will have an understanding of the programming languages that support AWS Lambda, and you will also know the different options available to create lambda function.
- You will be able to create your first lambda function.
- You will be introduced to DevOps and DevOps tools.
- You will have an understanding of Serverless Application Model [SAM].
- You will be able to configure the lambda function.
- You will understand the Deploying process of Lambda and monitoring of lambda function.
- You will have an understanding of the API, Amazon API Gateway, API Gateway Architecture, types of API Gateway and API endpoints.
- You will be able to design WebSocket API.
- You will be able to design the REST API.
- You will have an understanding of the API stages and building and deploying API best practices.
- You will have an understanding of monitoring and troubleshooting API Gateway.
- You will have an understanding of data mapping and request validation.
Why Choose This Course?
All in all, we are covering all the essential aspects of Serverless Computing, so if you are looking for a shorter and more comprehensive course to start your journey with Serverless Computing, this is the course for you! I hope to see you in the course.
Free Udemy Coupon
If you’re interested in learning Serverless Computing with AWS, don’t miss the chance to grab a Free Udemy Coupon for this course. With the coupon, you will get access to all the lectures without having to pay anything. Take advantage of this incredible offer and start your journey into the world of AWS Serverless Computing today!
AWS Serverless – The Future of Cloud Computing
AWS Serverless is a revolutionary computing model that eliminates the need for traditional infrastructure management. Instead of worrying about servers and capacity planning, developers can focus solely on coding and delivering applications. With AWS Serverless, you can achieve greater scalability, lower costs, and faster time-to-market.
By mastering AWS Serverless, you will be well-equipped to build powerful and scalable applications in the cloud. This technology is increasingly in demand in the job market, making it a valuable skill to have. Whether you are a student looking for a career in cloud computing or a professional seeking to enhance your skills, learning AWS Serverless is a wise choice.
Start your journey into the exciting world of AWS Serverless Computing by enrolling in this course today!