This is a course designed to learn AutoCAD from scratch.
AutoCAD is the most popular software for computer-aided design. It is the basic platform for areas such as civil engineering, architecture, mechanical design and simulation. It is the ideal software to start, knowing the design principles to later apply it to specialized software in vertical disciplines such as Revit (Architecture, 3D Max), Revit MEP (Electromechanical / Plumbing), Civil Engineering (Structure, Advance Steel, Robot), Topography and civil works (Civil 3D).
Includes a step-by-step explanation of the main commands with which 90% of designs are built in AutoCAD.
Aditionally includes a step by step excercise of an architectural plan from a house, where is applied the commands doing this lessons:
IntroductionLayers FormationAxis FormationAxis NamesWalls FormationDoors FormationWindows FormationCAD BlocksRelating layers to BlocksSpace NamesPrimary DimensionsSecondary DimensionsPlanter FormationPlant BlocksHatching3D modeling
After this course, a CAD user must be pepared to do any other designs.
Section 1: Introduction
1. Introduction2. Interface3. Keyboard Shortcuts
Section 2: Construction commands
4. Lines5. Circles6. Arc7. Polylines8. Rectangles9. Polygons10. Splines11. Ellipse
Section 3: Editing commands
12. Layers13. Editing Tool – 114. Editing Tool – 215. Array16. Offset & Revision Clouds
Section 4: Advanced commands
17. Dimensions18. Dimensions Style Manager19. Importing PDF to AutoCAD20. Tables21. Blocks
Section 5: Final output commands
22. Layouts23. Title Block24. Plot25. Hatch
Section 6: Excercises
26. Cooking Range27. Kitchen Shelf28. Cupboard Views29. Kitchen Appliances30. Dining Table31. Sofa Chair Set32. Auxiliary Furniture33. Bed34. Beds35. Bath Tub36. Washroom WC37. Washroom Accessories38. DIY Project39. Cars
3D Modeling applied to Mechanical design
40. 3D Piston
Section 7: Architectural plan excercises
41. Introduction42. Layers Formation43. Axis Formation44. Axis Names45. Walls Formation46. Doors Formation47. Windows Formation48. CAD Blocks49. Relating layers to Blocks50. Space Names51. Primary Dimensions52. Secondary Dimensions53. Planter Formation54. Plant Blocks55. Hatching
Section 8: 3D House project – Part 1
56: Introduction57: Keyboard Shortcuts58: User Interface and Navigation59: Getting Started – 2D Layout Review ( Isolated Layers )60: Base Creation & Learn Extrude Command61: Walls Creation & Learn Press Pull Command62: Spaces for Doors & Learn Move and Union Command63: Spaces for Windows 1 & Learn Use of Coordinate System64: Spaces for Windows 2 & Learn Subtract Command65: Doors Placement & Learn Scale Command66: Windows Placement & Learn Rotate Command
Section 9: 3D House project – Part 2
67: Exhaust Fan Creation & Learn Array Command68: Entrance Base Creation & Learn Match Property Command69: Roof Creation & Learn Offset Command70: Pillar Creation & Learn Revolve Command71: Boundary Wall Creation & Remove Unncessary Data72: Minor Adjustments & Learn Region Command73: Apply Material & Learn Mat Browser Open Command74: Render & Learn Camera Creation Command75: Conclusion – Information regarding Revit (BIM)
76: Import from dgn and export to dxf and dwg – and bulk export using microstation