COURSE AUTHOR –
Educational Engineering Team, Ashraf Said
1. Make your own Arduino Automatic Medicine Reminder
2. Make a very simple and straightforward reminder using only Arduino board, A buzzer, and Led
3. Make a more advanced model in which you will use the RTC time module, LCD and buttons in a more sophisticated design.
4. Learn Working Principle of RTC Time Module, LCD, EEPROM, Speaker and Buzzer
5. Interface Switches, RTC Time Module, LCD, EEPROM, Speaker and Buzzer with Arduino
6. Learn the working principle of Arduino Automatic Medicine Reminder
7. Display information on LCD Display and select your reminder using buttons.
8. Set up the required software in a step by step manner.
9. Connect your Circuit and start coding.
Coupon Expired/Invalid !!!
But Don’t worry if you missed it, join our groups to receive all coupon instantly whenever it is posted.