Last Updated on June 3, 2023 by GeeksGod
Are you looking to stand out from the crowd and make your resume shine?
This course, will give you the tools and knowledge you need to create a resume that stands out and gets you noticed by potential employers. With over 12 comprehensive lessons, you will learn the tips and tricks of professional resume writers and get your resume to the top 1%
Top 10 reasons why you should attend this course:
1) Stand Out From the CompetitionAttending this resume writing course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to create a resume that stands out from the competition. You’ll be able to confidently apply for jobs knowing that your resume is up to the standards of employers in your chosen industry.
2) You will learn how to make your resume ATS-Friendly
Nowadays, recruiters use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to screen resumes. These programs work by finding words in the resume that match the job advertisement. If there are not the correct keywords present, the chances are you will not make it to the next step of the recruitment process. This course will help you to select the right keywords for your resume.
3) You avoid common job search mistakes
I know what hiring managers are looking for and what turns them off. As an advisor, in your corner, I will help you to navigate around landmines that typically trip jobseekers up. As a result, you will avoid making mistakes such as using overly flowery language or using outdated information.
4) Be prepared for possible adverse scenarios
No matter how much you care for your work or your performance, you may still get fired or laid off. During that difficult time, you don’t need to worry about making your resume presentable. To make life easier for yourself, keep your job search documents up-to-date even when you’re not looking for a job. This course will help you to be prepared for such situations.
5) Save Time and Money
Taking an e-learning course is more cost-effective and time-efficient than hiring a resume writer. You can access the course materials at any time, and you won’t have to worry about anything.
6) To demonstrate your expertise
Attending conferences and writing for publications are great ways to professionally advance without quitting your job. However, when you offer yourself as a source to the media or conference organizers, you need to be able to demonstrate your expertise.This course will help you ensure that your resume is kept up to date, so you can send it out with confidence.
7) If you are looking to find part-time job
Even if you’re not actively seeking a new full-time job, you could opt to do some freelance work or team up with someone on a side project. To ensure you are prepared, make sure to have a current version of your resume on hand and have any additional experience you want to showcase well organized. This course will help you make sure your resume is always up to date.
8) Improving your odds of receiving a promotionEven though you may be confident with your current job and have no intention of changing, you may eventually be ready for a higher level of responsibility. Despite your boss’s knowledge of your great work, the decision-makers may want to see it in writing. Keeping an up-to-date resume ready to go will enable you to promptly submit your application, highlighting your skills, diligence, and excitement for the new opportunity.This course will assist you in making remarkable for C-Level management.
9) Gain insights into your professional path
By taking a look at your resume, you gain a better comprehension of yourself. Each job you have held reveals the goals you have set for yourself. The resume can assist you in determining if you prefer to work in a high-pressure environment or a more established one. Keeping your resume up to date is important since it helps you to see yourself more clearly.
10) Understand what your talents and strengths are
Possessing a comprehension of your strengths will enable you to be successful in your professional life and can give you a feeling of assurance and satisfaction. If you have not yet identified your strengths, examining your resume can help you understand which areas you should focus on and how they could be used to boost your career in the future. This course will help you to learn how to extract accomplishments from your experience.
So, invest in yourself! Invest in your future! Enroll today! Let the journey for a great resume begin!