Last Updated on January 27, 2024 by GeeksGod
Off Campus | Internship Drive
Siemens is hiring GET- Freshers Job, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Wil actively contribute to software design for realizing optimal solutions in our product offerings.
• Will be responsible for the implementation of features, while adhering to highest coding and quality standards
• Will be responsible creating and reviewing relevant specifications while conforming to defined processes
• Have basic knowhow of Test-Driven Development / Behavior-Driven Development and other extreme programming methods
• You should have familiarity of software engineering processes & methods.
• Have thorough understanding of OOPS, design principles & patterns, inter-process communication, multi-threading and data-structures.
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Diploma / Degree or 0-1 years Fire Life Safety systems experience and knowledge.
- Prefer experience designing a basic Fire Life Safety System.
- Prefer knowledge of AUTOCAD / Bluebeam software.
- Fluent in English language.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
|Siemens is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee – Jobs 2024
|Diploma / Degree or 0-1 years Fire Life Safety systems experience and knowledge. Prefer experience designing a basic Fire Life Safety System. Prefer knowledge of AUTOCAD / Bluebeam software. Fluent in English language. Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume Creation Website: Click Here
- A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
Apply Now: Click Here (Siemens is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee)