Work from home internship 2020
This internship is for the position of Data Science Intern and the day to day responsibilities would include working on either or all of the following Work alongside team on real life Industry Projects which require a mix of coding, Machine Learning/Deep Learning concepts etc.
Democratize Data Science knowledge by creating awesome content on cutting edge of ML/DL technologies and share the learning with the community in the form of towardsmachinelearning’s Blog Post. Understanding Open Ended Business Problems, converting them to Data Problems to be launched as Hackathons.
Ability to break tougher problems into small simpler problems . Deep passion for learning Data Science. Research on state of the art techniques from open source and top journals and convert to easy-to-digest articles catering to a broader audience .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Students pursuing engineering or Bachelors/Masters in Data Science can also apply.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets is mandatory.
- Sold understanding of predictive modelling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Good to have knowledge on various A/B testing frameworks and test model qualities. Though not mandatory.
- Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of an individual contributor.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- You will bring a passion for Artificial Intelligence and an eagerness to be a part of a nationwide Artificial Intelligence initiative
|Job Title||Data Science Internship Drive|
|Description||Deep passion for learning Data Science. Research on state of the art techniques from open source and top journals and convert to easy-to-digest articles catering to a broader audience .|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Good to have-
- Prior experience through internships / job experience / Kaggle contests is a plus but not mandatory.
- Expertise in developing deep learning algorithms including ANNs,CNNs, RNNs, LSTM and others will be highly valuable.
- Good Knowledge of database can be an added advantage.
- Remote /work from home.
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Absorbed as Full time employee based upon the performance in internship
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Internship Drive 2020)
- HTML CSS Developer Recruitment Drive
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Punjab National Bank | PNB SO Recruitment Application Form 2020
- Reliance JIO Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020