Last Updated on January 19, 2024 by GeeksGod
Recruitment Drive by Phonpe
Phonpe off campus drive 2024: PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments company with 50 crore (500 Million) registered users and 3.7 crore (37 Million) merchants covering over 99% of the postal codes across India. On the back of its leadership in digital payments, PhonePe has expanded into financial services (Insurance, Mutual Funds, Stock Broking, and Lending) as well as adjacent tech-enabled businesses such as Pincode for hyperlocal shopping and Indus App Store which is India’s first localized App Store. The PhonePe Group is a portfolio of businesses aligned with the company’s vision to offer every Indian an equal opportunity to accelerate their progress by unlocking the flow of money and access to services.
|Phonpe off campus drive 2024 | Frontend Developer Job | UI Engineer
|UI Engineer (0-3 Years)
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
- 1-3 years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a Large Scale (FinTech experience preferred).
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills and converts larger fuzzy problems into actionable pieces.
- Experience with any of modern web frameworks and in-depth knowledge in at least one of the frameworks on how overall design has been approached.
- Expected to own multiple web products across teams or within the larger team and define and drive the success of his/her products.
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, and HTML document architecture and build a culture with his/her peer group to adhere to these.
- Obsessed with Web Performance Optimisation and adopts it for all web products he/she owns.
- Expert with browser tuning and optimisation techniques/tools.
- Experienced in multi-tier large scale web architecture.
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Salary Advance Policy
Top Website for Job and Internship Updates
Apply now: Click Here(Phonpe off campus drive 2024)