Off Campus | Internship Drive
Philips is hiring for the position of an intern, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software
- Supports DevOps in deploying software
- Sets, monitors and ensures to meet own performance metrics
- Monitors and meets performance and quality metrics
|Job Title||Philips Internship Drive Opportunity|
|Description||Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test): Click Here
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java and recommended website for Preparation is Edusera)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive – Business Analyst Recruitment
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- PTC is Hiring Technical Support- Graduates Job Opening
- Software Engineer Internship for 2024 and 2023 Batch
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- IBM Internship Drive for College Students
- Siemens Internship Drive for Students
- Software Engineer Job Opening by ServiceNow – Entry Level Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer Job Vacancy – Rachitech Off Campus Drive
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Recruitment Drive – Applications are Open
- CornerStone is Hiring Junior Engineer | Entry Level Jobs
- Accenture Off Campus Drive for Freshers – Any Graduate Can Apply
- Airbus Entry Level Recruitment – Data Scientist Job
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information