Off Campus Drive 2020
Mastercard is hiring for Network Operations Analyst. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.
|Job Title||Network Operations Analyst Job at Mastercard|
|Description||You will Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- Globally partnering with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for MasterCard infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation.
- Provide 24x7x365 technical operations support for MasterCard’s global infrastructure; with focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
- Monitor the infrastructure, and be a key stakeholder in MasterCard Incident and Change Management processes.
- Regularly perform data analysis to determine MasterCard’s performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Have you worked in a control center environment?
- Do you like to triage and drive events to resolution?
- Do you like to interact with Customers, vendors, and support teams on a global scale?
- Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
- Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure forward-progress managed Incidents.
- Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and central site processing, addressing anomalies detected.
- Conduct quarterly Release and patch rollout for European authorization system
- Route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business.
All About You
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of routing, switching, tunneling, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
- Novice-level ability to perform post-event analysis.
- Demonstrates the ability to function in 3 of the following disciplines: UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer, Single-Message, Dual-Message, or Network), and has intermediate-level understanding in at least 2 areas.
- Basic UNIX scripting and tool monitoring, JCL, MVS, batch scheduling, knowledge of tandem technology.
- Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organization skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now : Click Here (Recruitment Drive link)
- Microsoft Is Hiring Cyber Security Analyst | Microsoft Recruitment 2020
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- ISRO SAC Graduate And Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2020 | Application Link
- Amazon Is Hiring Engineering, BSC And MSC Graduates
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020