Off-Campus Drive 2020
Koch is hiring Mechanical Engineers. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website
|Job Title||Mechanical Engineering Freshers Recruitment Drive|
|Description||Supports on New product design and development, Sustenance engineering, Create Design FMEA, supports correlation activities, supports FEA and Lightpipe simulations.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Supports on New product design and development, Sustenance engineering, Create Design FMEA, supports correlation activities, supports FEA and Lightpipe simulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
- Responsible evaluation of new tools for better productivity
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self-goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
- Support the Advanced Engineering Team on NPD and MOD projects
- Create Concept models, Drawings & DVPR’s
- Conduct Stack up analysis
- Evaluates Tools/services
- Supports FEA and Correlation activities
REQUIRED:BE/M Tech in Mechanical Engineering
REQUIRED: 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics
- Excellent drawing reading skills
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- A self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams)
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation and Microsoft Office
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click_Here (Mechanical Recruitment Drive link)
- Infosys Hiring Specialist Programmer and Systems Engineer Specialist
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Amdocs Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate
- [Free] Thermodynamics Course With Certification
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020