Off-Campus Drive 2021
LinkedIn is hiring for Software Development Engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
|Job Title||LinkedIn Hiring Software Development Engineer|
|Description||Software Development Engineers at LinkedIn work on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability infrastructure and storage solutions, and large-scale applications for users on web and mobile devices|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Software Development Engineers at LinkedIn work on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability infrastructure and storage solutions, and large-scale applications for users on web and mobile devices!! Apply now. LinkedIn is looking for a variety of interns who want to learn, grow and work with some of the brightest technical talent in the world. We have a top-notch summer intern program for where you would work on real-life projects very important to the company. Come check us out!
1. Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
2. Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
3. Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
1. Completed B.Tech/B.E in 2020
2. Experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions
3. Background in computer science
4. Experience with data structures, algorithms, and software design.
1. Programming experience in Java, C/C++ and C#
2. Object-oriented skills
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now Click Here( Campus drive link)
- Infosys Hiring Specialist Programmer and Systems Engineer Specialist
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Amdocs Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate
- [Free] Thermodynamics Course With Certification
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020