Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
|Scholarship Name 2:||LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022|
|Description:||LIC HFL invites applications from Class 11, graduation and post-graduation students to support them in continuing their education. The scholarship is meant for those students who belong to low-income and crisis-ridden families.|
|Eligibility:||Open for Indian students who are currently studying in Class 11 and first year of graduation and post-graduation programmes. Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in their previous qualifying examination. Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 3,60,000 from all sources.|
|Prizes & Rewards:||Up to INR 20,000|
|Last Date to Apply:||30-09-2022|
|Application mode:||Online applications only|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test): Click Here
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java and recommended website for Preparation is Edusera)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (Job)
Register Now: Click Here (Scholarship)
Free Material to learn :
- Python Pandas Tutorial |A Complete Introduction for Beginners
- How to Learn Web Development Guide – Frontend Developer Handbook 2020
- HTML Question Bank | Web engineering
- Hypertext Markup Language | HTML | Web development
- Introduction to CSS
- Getting start with Web-Development
- Meet Raspberry Pi
- DATASTRUCTURE MADE EASY !