Last Updated on November 6, 2023 by GeeksGod
Off Campus Drive 2023
KPMG Analyst Job 2023:KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited. KPMG was established in India in August 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
KPMG entities in India offer services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analytical: Strong analytical skills are a must for a Risk Analyst. They must be able to quickly analyze a large collection of data, then create reports and determine results.
- Decision making: Risk Analysts are often in charge of making business and financial decisions for their clients. The ability to quickly analyze data and make a decision, such as which stock or whether or not to issue credit, is crucial.
- Communication: Written and verbal communication skills are important for Risk Analysts. They must communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members at all levels.
- Project management: Risk Analysts often work on multiple projects simultaneously. They must be able to organize and manage their time to complete all projects.
QUALIFICATIONS:KPMG Analyst Job 2023
|KPMG Analyst Job 2023
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Tech News Group]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS
- Welcome to GeeksGod Watch out for fake job offers asking for money. Legitimate jobs never charge fees. Trust your instincts and stay safe.