Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
|Scholarship Name 1:||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Sportspersons|
|Description:||Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. invites young sportspersons to apply for this sports scholarship and avail financial assistance for training, medical and other expenses. This sports scholarship program is aimed at encouraging promising sports talent to continue their training and lead towards a better professional sports career.|
|Eligibility:||Indian sportspersons who have represented district level, state-level or national-level teams in their respective sport and have ranked within 500 (national level), 100 (state level), or 10 (district level) may apply for this scholarship. All applicants must have a total family income less than INR 5 Lakhs per annum.|
|Prizes & Rewards:||Selected sports scholars will be awarded a scholarship amount of INR 75,000 per year for 3 years to manage fitness, healthcare, training, and administrative expenses|
|Last Date to Apply:||31-08-2022|
|Application mode:||Online applications only|
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test): Click Here
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java and recommended website for Preparation is Edusera)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Register Now: Click Here (Scholarship)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Genpact is Hiring Associate – Freshers Job
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- Guidewire is Hiring Junior Technical Support Engineer – Fresher Jobs
- ThermoFisher Off Campus Drive for Freshers | Electrical / Electronic Engineering Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program
- [Free] Cognizant Virtual Experience Program with Certificate
- Virtual Internship in Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- Byjus is Hiring Business Development Executive | Freshers Recruitment
- TCS is Hiring Diploma Engineer Trainee | Recruitment Drive for 2022 Batch
- Jobs and Internships for Graduates and Students
- Yes Bank is Hiring Personal Banker | Recruitment Drive for Freshers
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information