Govt Jobs 2020
ISRO SAC Is looking for technician and graduate apprentice. For more such govt job notifications, Be updated on our website.
General Conditions / Instructions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 years as of 23/11/2020 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in
case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
- STIPEND : (i) Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- per month
(ii) Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000/– per month
- The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice
- Those who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training or have job experience for a
period of one year or more as on the date of joining as Apprentice is not eligible to be considered
for the above Apprenticeship training.
- The percentage of marks in the qualifying exam (Diploma/Degree) declared by the recognized
University/Board/Institute will be considered in order to shortlist candidates.
- Sandwich course, private degree/diploma, short term courses, degree/diploma in other
disciplines/areas, candidates pursuing higher studies (B.E./B.Tech. in case of Diploma holders &
M.E/M.Tech. in the case of Graduates) etc. need not apply.
- In case of Graduate & Technician Apprentices, candidates who have completed three years after
acquiring the prescribed qualification are not eligible for apprenticeship training. Candidates who
have passed Degree/Diploma in the relevant field in/after November 2017 are only eligible to apply.
Those who passed Degree/Diploma in November 2017 will be eligible for apprenticeship till
November 2020 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act 1961 and they will not be offered the
training position after November 2020, even if they are selected/waitlisted.
- The apprentices will have no claim whatsoever for employment in Space Applications Centre or any
other units of Indian Space Research Organization / Department of Space after completion of the
|Job Title||ISRO SAC Graduate And Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2020 | Application Link|
|Description||Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University with minimum 65% of marks. Technician Apprentices: Candidates must qualify Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute with first class.|
|Work Location||AHMEDABAD – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Opening date for Online Registration: 09/11/2020 (09:30 hours)
- Closing date for Online Registration: 23/11/2020 (17:00 hours)
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Recruitment Drive)
Official Notification: Click Here
- Infosys Hiring Specialist Programmer and Systems Engineer Specialist
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Amdocs Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate
- [Free] Thermodynamics Course With Certification
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020