Last Updated on June 10, 2023 by GeeksGod
Indigo Off Campus Drive
Indigo Jobs: Trainee Recruitment for Freshers, for more jobs, internships and other stuffs be updated on our website.
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility Criteria for Indigo Jobs
- Qualification/Experience: Bachelor’s degree with at-least 0-4 years of relevant work experience
Responsibilities for Indigo Jobs
1. The candidate should have conceptual clarity on basic statistical techniques and be able to perform different analytical procedures.
2. Provide regular and meaningful and actionable analysis on various revenue, ancillary, distribution, sales projects. The candidate should be able to present his / her findings in crisp and clear fashion with the help of structured tables, graphs/ dashboards etc. Maintaining the BI platform – developing new dashboards as per business requirement, maintaining and improving the existing dashboard using Tableau/Power BI
3. Statistical analysis on Demand Forecasting, Trends, Products Performance, Customer Trends thru SQL, R and Python and High inclination towards analytical work and comfort in handling large datasets.
4. Developing Ticket and Ancillary Pricing models, Decision Support Tools etc. using sophisticated statistical tools.
5. Ability to structure real-life problems and arrive at solutions based on facts and logic. Candidate should have strong analytical skills which will enable the candidate to solve any unstructured and unprecedented problems which might arise as per changing and unforeseen business environment.
6. Statistical & OR model building and analysis with respect to revenue enhancement, cross-sell & up-sell, demand trends, new products, or initiatives evaluation, etc.
7. Providing regular / adhoc MIS reports as per leadership requirements and or as required by Regulators.
8. Should be a self-starter with a keen interest in identifying areas of improvement and zeal to solve real life problems.
Expected Salary for Indigo Jobs
The average salary that you can expect from the above job/internship opportunity is approximately ₹ 30,000 – 40,000/month. The amount can vary, it is just an approximation of the average salary for the above position. We tried to give you information to the best of our knowledge. We hope this information has helped you in some or another way. Meanwhile, you can check other jobs from our homepage that suits your salary/CTC expectations.
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume Creation Website: Click Here
- A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Indigo Recruitment)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Remote Frontend Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Sportskeeda 2023
- UI/UX Designer Internship 2023: Remote Jobs in India
- Crack TCS NQT in First AttempBCG is Hiring IT Graduate Trainee – Entry Level Remote Jobs 2023
- Jupiter Labs Internships 2023: QA Automation Intern Remote Hiring Now!
- Data Analyst Internship 2023: Work From Home Jobs
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Top 50 Java Interview Questions-Master Java Programming
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information