Off Campus | Internship Drive 2021
ICF Recruitment Drive For Java Developer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
|Job Title||ICF Hiring For Java Developer|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The average salary that you can expect from the above job/internship opportunity is approximately₹4,85,604-₹5,26,702. The amount can vary, it is just an approximation of the average salary for the above position. We tried to give you information to the best of our knowledge. We hope this information has helped you in some or another way. Meanwhile, you can check other jobs from our homepage that suits your salary/CTC expectations.
- Groovy or other JVM language
Roadmap to crack off campus drives?
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test)
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 0-2 years of Enterprise Java
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
Join our Facebook Group: Click Here (Mandatory)
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [83,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Follow us on LinkedIn (70,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- IBM is Hiring For Web Developer
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- Myntra Hiring For Associate | Marketing Analytics
- Xiaomi Hiring For Graphic Designer
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program
- Uber is Hiring For Software Engineer
- National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment 2021
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021
- JPMorgan Hiring Software Engineer | UI Developer
- Barclays Technology Hiring Graduate Analyst
- Samsung Hiring 2021 and 2020 Batch
- Amazon Hiring Women Through Coding Challenge
- Indian Airforce AFCAT Exam Notification 2021
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information