Off Campus Drive | Internship Drive
HP is conducting off campus drive for freshers and they are hiring for the position of Technical Support Representative – Voice, for more such off campus drives, internships, work from home jobs, govt jobs, freshers jobs, students internships, scholarships,coursera coupons and free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
Eligibility Criteria for HP Off Campus Drive
- Must be a graduate , fresher/ having a relevant experience of 0-4 years in Tech Support International Voice Process
|Job Title||HPE Off Campus Drive for Freshers | Jobs in India|
|Description||Must be a graduate , fresher/ having a relevant experience of 0-4 years in Tech Support International Voice Process|
|Estimated salary||Per hour –|
|Work Location||Postal code : |
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume Creation Website: Click Here
- A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Last 24 Hours to Register –
Job Placement Preparation Crash Course – Complete Job Preparation Course – Crack Product Based Companies in 15 Days
Apply Now: Click Here (HP Job)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive – Business Analyst Recruitment
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- PTC is Hiring Technical Support- Graduates Job Opening
- Software Engineer Internship for 2024 and 2023 Batch
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- IBM Internship Drive for College Students
- Siemens Internship Drive for Students
- Software Engineer Job Opening by ServiceNow – Entry Level Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer Job Vacancy – Rachitech Off Campus Drive
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) Recruitment Drive – Applications are Open
- CornerStone is Hiring Junior Engineer | Entry Level Jobs
- Accenture Off Campus Drive for Freshers – Any Graduate Can Apply
- Airbus Entry Level Recruitment – Data Scientist Job
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information