Internship Drive 2020
HackerEarth is hiring for the position of SDET Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses be updated on our website.
|Job Title||HackerEarth is Hiring For SDET Intern|
|Description||We are looking to hire Engineering Interns to code along with our team at HackerEarth.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organisations to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different type of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it, and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 4M+ developers.
We are looking to hire Engineering Interns to code along with our team at HackerEarth.
Duration : 3 to 6 months
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the automated testing required to test the application framework upgrade
- Explore and learn current framework and architecture
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Design and develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality, and deliver testing results back to project team and business
- Take ownership of your work – Understand the root cause not just the symptoms. Work closely with the team to automate mundane actions.
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Enable engineering productivity by working towards reduce time to deliverable from concept.
- Write automated test suites using our in-house framework and libraries. This requires good knowledge of programming skills, especially with Python and REST APIs
- Maintain, improve and create new features for our in-house Testing Tools. Technologies you will be exposed to are: Selenium, Python, Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins, AWS) and other third party tools.
- General Software Development Skills
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python, Java
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly. Obsession with quality and customer experience · Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
If you’re looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest growing startups in the country offering outstanding professional growth and a healthy work culture.
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Internship link)
- Infosys Hiring Specialist Programmer and Systems Engineer Specialist
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Amdocs Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate
- [Free] Thermodynamics Course With Certification
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020