Last Updated on October 23, 2023 by GeeksGod
Google Summer Internship Program 2024
Company Name: Google
Google Summer Internship Program 2024:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed an MBA to be eligible for the position of Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website.https://geeksgod.com/
|Google Summer Internship Program 2024 – Biggest Opportunity For MBA Students
|Per hour –
|Postal code :
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google is proud to boast a network that provides service to millions of Internet users around the world. The Network Engineering team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly.
Job Details for Google Summer Internship Program 2024
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- MBA
- Job Location:- Across India
- Last Date:- October 25, 2023
- Experience needed:- Freshers
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Google Summer Internship Program 2024
Our MBA interns work on projects that take on some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
– Business Strategy
– Operations & Support
– People Operations
– Product Management
– Technical Solutions
Our Summer Internships start in April /May 2024 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
This internship is intended for candidates in their first year of a two-year full-time MBA or PGDM program.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In the ‘Resume Section’ attach an updated CV or resume.
- In the ‘Education Section’ attach a current or recent official transcript in English.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Currently in your first year of a two-year MBA or PGDM degree.
- Returning to your MBA/PGDM degree on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to your degree program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, and/or related fields.
- Ability to solve strategic and complex business problems.
- Excellent project management, and organizational skills, and ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Problem-solving skills and independent motivation.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business
Skills Required For Google Summer Internship Program 2024
- This internship program is intended for students who are pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration in year one of the program, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
- Our MBA Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into the tech industry on a high-impact team. You’ll enhance your skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow your network, and drive meaningful change in our business.
- Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development. You may pick up a new technical skill, while also building a relationship with a 1:1 mentor and hearing from company leadership through a unique speaker series.
- Interns will be considered for potential full-time opportunities in their host organizations based on their internship performance.