Google Hiring in USA
Google is hiring for the position of Global Product Lead, Acquisitions Tools and Infrastructure. For more such off campus drives, internship drives and free courses be updated on our website.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience, including Sales Operations, Digital Advertising Account Management/Strategy, or Management Consulting.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Ability to set a goal and vision for a cross-functional team and translate this into tactical quarterly goals.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence a variety of stakeholders within a complex business environment while demonstrating excellent business judgment.
- Ability to pay attention to details while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under specific deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and SQL skills, with the ability to derive insights from data.
- Work with the Acquisitions and Onboarding programs to develop and execute go-to-market sales tool strategies that grow product adoption and help sellers meet their sales needs.
- Liaise with other partner teams (such as Regional product leads, Finance and Compliance Teams, Product Engineering, Sales, and Executive leadership) to provide insights, training, collateral, tools, and activation plans needed for future growth.
- Manage initiatives completely, leveraging relevant data to set the strategy, collect user insights, manage stakeholders and coordinate sales and services strategies and communications and measure overall business impact of proposed changes.
- Execute pilot tests including onboarding testers, monitoring progress, troubleshooting issues, and evaluating outcomes against success metrics.
- Launch and land changes to sellers at scale by creating and adapting sales communications and excellent training.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Revenue Strategy and Operations team is the strategic and operational arm of GCS and is responsible for setting the strategic agenda as well as driving impact against business goals. As a Global Product Lead, you will serve as the primary contact between global GCS Go-to-Market (GTM) teams, Product and Engineering teams. In this role, you’ll work closely with teams across Product, Engineering, GTM, and Sales to drive product adoption/improvement globally for the GCS organization, drive business insights and analysis and define go-to-market strategies including key business goals/metrics for those products.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [ 70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [USA Internship/Job Vacancy]||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Google Recruitment)
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Introduction to IT & Cybersecurity | Free Course With Certification
- Certified Network Security Specialist Free Course With Certification
- Google Free Machine Learning Crash Course |TensorFlow APIs | Free Course
- Harvard University 60+ Free courses | Free Online Courses
- Cisco Free Online Courses | Cisco Networking Academy
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- Microsoft wants you to learn python for free | Python beginner course