Off-Campus Drive 2021
GE is hiring for Data Engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
|Job Title||GE Recruitment Drive 2021 | Data Engineer|
|Description||You will be responsible for bulding, testing and maintaining Data orchestration through different layers, work with the internal audit/development team to identify possible discrepancies and resolving them.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Description Summary
You will be responsible for bulding, testing and maintaining Data orchestration through different layers, work with the internal audit/development team to identify possible discrepancies and resolving them. She/he will work as a part of the operations team to provide technical support and working with developers to enhance the existing products as well as introducing new changes as a part of the process improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Leverage technical data dictionaries and business glossaries to analyze the datasets
- Perform data profiling and data analysis for any source systems and the target data repositories
- Understand metadata and the underlying data structures needed to standardize the data load processes.
- Develop data mapping specifications based on the results of data analysis and functional requirements
- Perform a variety of data loads & data transformations using multiple tools and technologies.
- Build automated Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) jobs based on data mapping specifications
- Validate the data mapping results and match with the expected results
- Implement Data Quality (DQ) rules provided
Bachelor’s Degree in with basic experience.
Desired Characteristics Technical Expertise:
- Ability to understand logical and physical data models, big data storage architecture, data modeling methodologies, metadata management, master data management & data lineage techniques
- Hands-on experience in programming languages like Java, Python or Scala
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL scripts for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or Hive
- Experience in handling both Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) data models
- Experience / Good understanding of Spark based ETL development leveraging data from object storage such as AWS S3.
- Experience with Big Data / Hadoop / Spark / Hive / NoSQL database engines (i.e. Cassandra or HBase)
- Exposure to unstructured datasets and ability to handle XML, JSON file formats
- Exposure to Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) tools like Informatica/Talend and open source technologies such as Airflow and Drill.
– Exposure to finance and accounting data domains
– Exposure to customer and sourcing data domains
– Partner with other team members to understand the project objectives and resolve technical issues.
– Communicate project status or challenges in a clear and concise manner to the cross team members.
Amazon & Flipkart exciting Deals and Offers Click Here
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [70,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now Click Here( GE Campus drive link)
- Infosys Hiring Specialist Programmer and Systems Engineer Specialist
- System Engineer Specialist In Infosys | SES Infosys
- Amdocs Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate
- [Free] Thermodynamics Course With Certification
- Tata Motors Recruitment process for Non-IIT students
- GitHub Campus Expert | Apply Now
- Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador 2020 | Apply Now
- JetAvi Engineering Hiring Mechanical Engineer Intern
- Junior Management Programs Free Certification
- IBM Python For Data Science | Free Course | Cognitive Class
- Data Analytics Consulting Virtual Internship By KPMG
- Accenture Free Online Courses | Accenture Digital Skills
- JPMorgan Chase Virtual Internship | Software Engineering Internship
- Project Specialist Intern |CISCO Internship Drive 2020