Off Campus | Internship Drive 2021
Apisero is hiring for the position of software engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- BE | B.Tech | BCA | MCA | ME | M.Tech
- No Experience Required
- Location: PAN INDIA
|Job Title||Freshers Job By Apisero – No Experience is Required|
|Description||BE | B.Tech | BCA | MCA | ME | M.Tech|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
How to crack HR Interview?
HR interviews are tricky, they try to check your attitude and psychology. This includes communication skills, the ability to handle pressure, the ability to think, and personality. These are the following questions that can help you in order to crack your placement interviews.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What your hobbies?
- Why do you want to join us?
- Who is the founder of our company?
- Where is our headquarter?
- Will you be able to reallocate?
- Would you be able to work during night shifts for our international clients?
- Will you be able to work under pressure?
- What is your strength? (example: work under pressure, agility, etc.)
- Which is your preferred location and why?
- Do you have any questions? (tip: If they asked you this question, then you can ask them the following questions)
- Does your company conducts hackathons for their employees (Since I am good at management, coding. Try to impress them)
- If I get selected for this role, is there any way to move upward in the hierarchy?
- Be polite all the time.
- Once, you are done with your interview, say thanks and then move confidently and close the cabin door without any noise.
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts as a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [90,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (122,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- Amazon Career Day 2021 – Direct Jobs in Amazon
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- Google Internship for College Students Summer 2022
- HackerRank is Hiring Software Engineer Intern
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program
- [Free] Cognizant Virtual Experience Program with Certificate
- Virtual Internship in Data Science & Advanced Analytics
- Myntra is Hiring Associate – Off Campus Drive
- Autodesk Jobs For Freshers – Software Engineer
- Jobs and Internships for Graduates and Students
- Byjus is Hiring Customer Support Executive
- Amazon WoW For College Students
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information