Off Campus | Internship Drive 2021
Flex is hiring for the position of junior engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience
- Hands-on experience in the following domains
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
|Job Title||Flex Hiring Electronics and Electrical Engineers|
|Description||B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing set up, Preferably in EMS Industry.|
|Work Location||Chennai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The average salary that you can expect from the above job/internship opportunity is approximately ₹3,13,535. . The amount can vary, it is just an approximation of the average salary for the above position. We tried to give you information to the best of our knowledge. We hope this information has helped you in some or another way. Meanwhile, you can check other jobs from our homepage that suits your salary/CTC expectations.
What helps you in getting selected?
- Resume: A resume or CV is the first thing that will reach your recruiter/employer.
- Your resume should not exceed more than a page.
- Your resume should mention your skills and projects (most important)
- Never send resume in docx file. Always send your resume in pdf file format.
- Your resume should have a clear focus on the job position that you are looking forward to.
- Prepare for your exams through test series and learning material. (Edusera Recommended)
- Improve your communication skills.
- Maintain your Linkedin Profile (Highly recommended)
GeeksGod is an educational platform aiming to provide technical as well as career growth assistance to students pursuing various STEM fields such as computer science, electronics engineering, etc. It achieves this by providing curated courses on a variety of topics and as well as information on upcoming off-campus hiring drives, available internships, and college projects at absolutely no cost. GeeksGod also acts a blogging platform offering a wide range of genres to choose from which include, but are not limited to education, career counseling, tech reviews, and daily life hacks.
Join our Facebook Group: Click Here (Mandatory)
Join Our Groups For Latest Updates
|Join Telegram Group [83,000 + Members ]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Off campus drives]||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group [Internship drives]||Click Here|
|Join For Amazon and Flipkart DEALS & OFFERS||Click Here|
Apply Now: Click Here (Job Drive link)
Follow us on LinkedIn (70,000+ Follower) : Join Now
- IBM is Hiring For Web Developer
- Crack TCS NQT in First Attempt
- Myntra Hiring For Associate | Marketing Analytics
- Xiaomi Hiring For Graphic Designer
- Complete Job Preparation -TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, HCL & Infosys
- Infosys 2021 Test Series
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program
- Uber is Hiring For Software Engineer
- National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment 2021
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021
- JPMorgan Hiring Software Engineer | UI Developer
- Barclays Technology Hiring Graduate Analyst
- Samsung Hiring 2021 and 2020 Batch
- Amazon Hiring Women Through Coding Challenge
- Indian Airforce AFCAT Exam Notification 2021
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs posted on geeksgod.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information